If you used the /smsend or /smsend160 API but didn't get a message delivery confirmation here's a couple of checks.
- Did you receive an ID for the sent message? If you did check the following:
- Did you format the mobile number in full international format? It must be CountryCode followed by MobilePrefix followed by Mobile number. With no spaces - e.g. (Irish): 353871234567
- Did you ensure the number consisted only of numbers? No spaces, brackets or symbols allowed. e.g. 353871234567
- Did you ensure the number didn't have any leading zeros before the country code?
- Have you set a callback URL to receive the MSGID status?
- Sending to the USA? Drop the 'SenderID' and replace with: 14156537540